DepthTrax 1BX In-Dash Digital Depth & Temp Gauge - Thru-Hull
The DepthTrax 1BX includes all the advanced sonar, depth alarm, and keel offset capabilities of the DepthTrax 1B, but also integrates dual temperature displays and an AIRMAR®, ultra-sensitive, high-performance transducer. A simple press of a button on the DepthTrax 1BX display produces instant access to water or air temperature readings via integrated sensors in both the head unit and the transducer.
The standard transducers for the DepthTrax 1BX include an AIRMAR® high-speed transom-mount “P23” and their low-profile thru-hull “P19”.
Both transducers are coupled with HawkEye’s waterproof plug-and-play connectors to make installation quick and easy.
- Algorithmic Programming Significantly Reduces False Readings and Produces Unmatched Precision
- EasyTouch Programming™ Allows One-Touch Access to the User Adjustable Settings
- User Programmable Keel Offset Automatically Adjusts Depth Readings for Vessels’ Draft Requirements
- User Selectable Imperial or Metric Readout
- Dual Upper and Lower Depth Alarms Can Be Set Throughout the Full Depth Range
- 3-Stage Advanced Warning System™ Clearly Signals an Alarm Condition with an Audible Alarm, LED and LCD Indicators with One-Touch Alarm Muting
- Displays Air & Water Temperature in °F or °C
- Automatic Memory Retention of All User Settings
- Patented Removable Face System - Includes White & Black Face Plates and White/Black Trim Rings
- No Glare, Polarized LCD Icon Display with Storage Sun Cover - Spot Free Viewing With or Without Sunglasses
- Largest Display Available on an In-Dash Depth Sounder
- SoftGlow™ Backlit Display and Programming Keys- Low Intensity, Low Temperature Lighting Prevents Eye Strain and Condensation While Providing Unparalleled Nighttime Viewing
- Flush Mount Extention for Mounting In Extra Thick Dash Panels
- Includes Premium Transom or Thru-Hull Mount Airmar® Transducers (cannot be glued in-hull)
Thank you for visiting and shopping at megamarketllc.com. Following are the terms and conditions that constitute our Shipping Policy.
Domestic Shipping Policy
Shipment processing time
All orders are processed within 2-3 business days. Orders are not shipped or delivered on weekends or holidays. If we are experiencing a high volume of orders, shipments may be delayed by a few days. Please allow additional days in transit for delivery. If there will be a significant delay in shipment of your order, we will contact you via email or telephone.
Update this section if your processing time exceeds 2-3 business days.
Shipping rates & delivery estimates
Shipping charges for your order will be calculated and displayed at checkout.
Shipment method Estimated delivery time Shipment cost
Standard 3-5 business days Free
Two Days 2 business days $12.95
Overnight * 1-2 business days $19.95
* Overnight delivery is only available for orders with delivery addresses within the continental United States.
Delivery delays can occasionally occur.
Shipment to P.O. boxes or APO/FPO addresses
MEGA AURORA LLC ships to addresses within the U.S., U.S. Territories, and APO/FPO/DPO addresses.
Shipment confirmation & Order tracking
You will receive a Shipment Confirmation email once your order has shipped containing your tracking number(s). The tracking number will be active within 24 hours.
Customs, Duties and Taxes
MEGA AURORA LLC is not responsible for any customs and taxes applied to your order. All fees imposed during or after shipping are the responsibility of the customer (tariffs, taxes, etc.).
MEGA AURORA LLC is not liable for any products damaged or lost during shipping. If you received your order damaged, please contact the shipment carrier to file a claim.
Please save all packaging materials and damaged goods before filing a claim.
International Shipping Policy
We currently do not ship outside the U.S.
Our Return & Refund Policy provides detailed information about options and procedures for returning your order.