The M73 PLUS if perfect for the commercial marine market and radio users familiar with Icoms celebrated M73 VHF handheld. The M73 PLUS features 6 Watts of high transmit power and waterproof IPX8 Submersible construction. The M73 PLUS also promotes a popular hourglass body shape and comfortable side grips for intuitive one-handed operation.
The M73 PLUS features loud 700mW audio output and approximately 18 hours of
operating time. Utilizing a new interface design with large directional buttons, users gain fast access to menu items and radio functions. The compact radios are rigorously tested for durability and meet MIL-STD 810 specifications.
Additional audio enhancements are available in the M73 PLUS version. Background noise is reduced up to 90% and lower voice frequency is discerned through the handhelds radio speaker. Features such as Last Call voice recording and playback, active noise cancelling and Bass Boost improve audio performance on incoming and outgoing calls.
The M73 PLUS offers reliable audio, rugged construction and easy operation-perfect for professional mariners and current M72 radio users. It is compatible with most M72 handheld accessories and includes other accessories as well.
- Last Call features - Voice recording and playback functions
- Bass Boost - Emphasizes lower frequency for better audio
- Active noise canceling - Reduces background noise up to 90%
- User interface design with larger buttons
- Louder 700mW audio output
- Built Icom tough and meets MIL-STD 810 specifications
- Longer battery life allows approximately 18 hours of operating life
- Impressive 6W of high RF performance
- Compact, slim and ergonomic design for easy one-handed operation
- IPX8 Submersible (submersion for 30 minutes in 1.5-meter of water)
- Optional Speaker Mic
- AquaQuake™ water draining function
- Dual/Tri-Watch function for monitoring Channel 16 and/or call channel
- 4 level battery indicator
- Favorite channel and tag scan functions
- Auto power scan function
Thank you for visiting and shopping at megamarketllc.com. Following are the terms and conditions that constitute our Shipping Policy.
Domestic Shipping Policy
Shipment processing time
All orders are processed within 2-3 business days. Orders are not shipped or delivered on weekends or holidays. If we are experiencing a high volume of orders, shipments may be delayed by a few days. Please allow additional days in transit for delivery. If there will be a significant delay in shipment of your order, we will contact you via email or telephone.
Update this section if your processing time exceeds 2-3 business days.
Shipping rates & delivery estimates
Shipping charges for your order will be calculated and displayed at checkout.
Shipment method Estimated delivery time Shipment cost
Standard 3-5 business days Free
Two Days 2 business days $12.95
Overnight * 1-2 business days $19.95
* Overnight delivery is only available for orders with delivery addresses within the continental United States.
Delivery delays can occasionally occur.
Shipment to P.O. boxes or APO/FPO addresses
MEGA AURORA LLC ships to addresses within the U.S., U.S. Territories, and APO/FPO/DPO addresses.
Shipment confirmation & Order tracking
You will receive a Shipment Confirmation email once your order has shipped containing your tracking number(s). The tracking number will be active within 24 hours.
Customs, Duties and Taxes
MEGA AURORA LLC is not responsible for any customs and taxes applied to your order. All fees imposed during or after shipping are the responsibility of the customer (tariffs, taxes, etc.).
MEGA AURORA LLC is not liable for any products damaged or lost during shipping. If you received your order damaged, please contact the shipment carrier to file a claim.
Please save all packaging materials and damaged goods before filing a claim.
International Shipping Policy
We currently do not ship outside the U.S.
Our Return & Refund Policy provides detailed information about options and procedures for returning your order.