30A Transfer Switch w/Inverter Quick Connect
Whether you’re using solar, batteries or a generator to power your AC devices on the road, chances are, you’re going to want to use shore power when it’s available. Connect a Samlex Transfer Switch to your generator, or to your inverter/battery bank and have your AC source switched automatically to shore power when you plug in.
- Automatically switches between 2 separate AC input sources: Utility Power and a Generator; or Utility Power and Inverter; or Generator and Inverter
- Has rated capacity of 30 Amps at 120 VAC and is suitable for 30 Amp Utility Power Cord and Generator of up to 3.6 KVA capacity
- Uses heavy duty Double Pole Double Throw (DPDT) relay for switching both the Line and Neutral
- Can be installed on the line side of the main breaker panel allowing switching of the entire load or on the load side to only switch dedicated circuits
- DIP Switch select to enable time delay of 20 to 25 sec when transferring to a generator
- Comes with a standard North American power cord for convenient connection to 15 Amp NEMA5-15R receptacles on a generator or an inverter with up to 1800 VA capacity (Replace this cord with 30 Amp cord if full 30 Amp capacity is required)
- NEMA5-20R Duplex Receptacle for convenient connection of battery charger
- Output: 120 VAC
- Amps: 30 Amps
- Weight: 4.4 (lbs)
- Weight: 1.99 (kg)
- Dimensions: 9 x 8.25 x 3.25 (in)
- Dimensions: 22.9 x 21 x 8.3 (cm)
- Warranty: 2 Year Limited
- Solar power systems
- Emergency backup power
- Mobile offices
- Lighting systems
- Recreational vehicles, camping
- Field work/construction sites
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Thank you for visiting and shopping at megamarketllc.com. Following are the terms and conditions that constitute our Shipping Policy.
Domestic Shipping Policy
Shipment processing time
All orders are processed within 2-3 business days. Orders are not shipped or delivered on weekends or holidays. If we are experiencing a high volume of orders, shipments may be delayed by a few days. Please allow additional days in transit for delivery. If there will be a significant delay in shipment of your order, we will contact you via email or telephone.
Update this section if your processing time exceeds 2-3 business days.
Shipping rates & delivery estimates
Shipping charges for your order will be calculated and displayed at checkout.
Shipment method Estimated delivery time Shipment cost
Standard 3-5 business days Free
Two Days 2 business days $12.95
Overnight * 1-2 business days $19.95
* Overnight delivery is only available for orders with delivery addresses within the continental United States.
Delivery delays can occasionally occur.
Shipment to P.O. boxes or APO/FPO addresses
MEGA AURORA LLC ships to addresses within the U.S., U.S. Territories, and APO/FPO/DPO addresses.
Shipment confirmation & Order tracking
You will receive a Shipment Confirmation email once your order has shipped containing your tracking number(s). The tracking number will be active within 24 hours.
Customs, Duties and Taxes
MEGA AURORA LLC is not responsible for any customs and taxes applied to your order. All fees imposed during or after shipping are the responsibility of the customer (tariffs, taxes, etc.).
MEGA AURORA LLC is not liable for any products damaged or lost during shipping. If you received your order damaged, please contact the shipment carrier to file a claim.
Please save all packaging materials and damaged goods before filing a claim.
International Shipping Policy
We currently do not ship outside the U.S.
Our Return & Refund Policy provides detailed information about options and procedures for returning your order.