Standard Flow Marine Ballast Pump - 12 GPM & 12 VDC - Bronze Housing
The Shurflo Standard Ballast Pump was specially designed and developed for high capacity ballast tank applications in ski and wake boats, providing rapid fill and drain rates in a readily adaptable configuration, able to operate on a 25 Amp circuit. The high efficiency, high torque motor in combination with a high modulus neoprene compound impeller provide fast priming, long life, and consistent performance. Close internal tolerances help reduce leak back when the pump is mounted below the ballast tank. The Standard Ballast is built on the latest Shurflo motor series which includes fully sealed heavy die cast end bells, electro-coat finish throughout, and a steel mounting plate for reliable performance and durability in engine compartment conditions.
- 2 VDC Sealed Corrosion Resistant Electro-Coated Motor
- 14 AWG Lead Wires
- Reversible Flexible Impeller
- Bronze Pump Body
- Self-Primes up to 4 feet vertically
- Ports: ½” Internal Pipe Threads,
- 1” External Hose Barb
- Ignition Protected
- CE and IMCI certification
- Type: Reversible Flexible Impeller
- Ports: ½” Internal Pipe Threads, 1” External Hose Barb
- Liquid: 200°F [93°C] Max
- Prime: 4 Feet [1.2 M]
- Run Dry: Not Recommended
- Motor: 12V DC Permanent Magnet,
- Intermittent Duty
- Protection: Need External Fuse (not supplied)
- Leads (Red): 14.5” [0.36M] Tinned 14 AWG
- Leads (Black): 12.5” [0.31M] Tinned 14 AWG
- Fuse: 25 Amp Fuse Recommended
- Control: No Control – External Switch required
- Housings: Bronze
- Impeller: Neoprene
- Hardware: Brass/Stainless
- USCG Electrical Standards 183.410
- ISO 8846 Marine for IGNITION PROTECTION on gasoline power vessels
- CE and IMCI certification
Thank you for visiting and shopping at megamarketllc.com. Following are the terms and conditions that constitute our Shipping Policy.
Domestic Shipping Policy
Shipment processing time
All orders are processed within 2-3 business days. Orders are not shipped or delivered on weekends or holidays. If we are experiencing a high volume of orders, shipments may be delayed by a few days. Please allow additional days in transit for delivery. If there will be a significant delay in shipment of your order, we will contact you via email or telephone.
Update this section if your processing time exceeds 2-3 business days.
Shipping rates & delivery estimates
Shipping charges for your order will be calculated and displayed at checkout.
Shipment method Estimated delivery time Shipment cost
Standard 3-5 business days Free
Two Days 2 business days $12.95
Overnight * 1-2 business days $19.95
* Overnight delivery is only available for orders with delivery addresses within the continental United States.
Delivery delays can occasionally occur.
Shipment to P.O. boxes or APO/FPO addresses
MEGA AURORA LLC ships to addresses within the U.S., U.S. Territories, and APO/FPO/DPO addresses.
Shipment confirmation & Order tracking
You will receive a Shipment Confirmation email once your order has shipped containing your tracking number(s). The tracking number will be active within 24 hours.
Customs, Duties and Taxes
MEGA AURORA LLC is not responsible for any customs and taxes applied to your order. All fees imposed during or after shipping are the responsibility of the customer (tariffs, taxes, etc.).
MEGA AURORA LLC is not liable for any products damaged or lost during shipping. If you received your order damaged, please contact the shipment carrier to file a claim.
Please save all packaging materials and damaged goods before filing a claim.
International Shipping Policy
We currently do not ship outside the U.S.
Our Return & Refund Policy provides detailed information about options and procedures for returning your order.